Huffman Family Dentistry Puts Patient Experience First
Huffman Family Dentistry does everything possible to give patients a comfortable experience in the dental chair. These caring doctors and their staff understand the adverse feelings a dentist visit can elicit, so the staff tries to minimize those feelings by any means necessary.
As a longtime Anchorage dentist, Huffman Family Dentistry has learned to listen to their patients and tailor their business to meet those needs.
The office atmosphere is a big part of what makes Huffman a popular choice of dentist in Anchorage. Here are a few ways they create a welcoming environment and some unique features of Huffman Family Dentistry:
- Energetic, friendly staff – The doctors and staff have a youthful energy that is perfect for working with children as well as adults.
- Flexible appointments – Patients who can’t miss work or school can opt for early morning appointments.
- Family dentistry – Huffman Family Dentistry offers a wide range of services to treat children, adults, elderly patients and patients with special needs.
- Sedation dentistry – For patients with extreme phobias and those who physically can’t sit still due to illness or disability, sedation dentistry is an option for safe, relaxing services.
- Botox – Botox can be used cosmetically to change a person’s smile or to treat TMJ and other facial pain.
Huffman Family Dentistry takes appointments every day for new patients.
As with most dental offices, many treatments are covered by dental insurance. However, some of the specialty services offered by Huffman Family Dentistry, such as Botox for TMJ, are usually not.
Dr. Weaver and Dr. Newman understand that paying for these procedures upfront is not always possible for their patients, so they have options such as CareCredit to help patients who need to get started on their treatment but may not have the money upfront.
Huffman Family Dentistry is a modern-looking office with many comforts of home, offering comprehensive dentistry services for the whole family. The staff’s ultimate goal is to improving patients’ smiles, and they love knowing they’ve helped patients prevent major dental issues before they start.
From the initial new patient consultation through the most complex dental services, Dr. Weaver and Dr. Newman — and a knowledgeable staff — are there to answer questions and explain every
Distribution Links +