Dental Insurance and Financing
At Huffman Family Dentistry, we accept all types of dental insurance for your convenience. We are a PPO for Cigna, Premera Blue Cross and we are a Premier Provider with Delta Dental, as well as an EPO for Aetna. Please be aware, however, that we are not a provider for Denali Kid Care, Medicaid or Medicare.
As a courtesy to our patients with dental insurance, we will file insurance claims on your behalf. In order to file a proper insurance claim, we will need some personal information.
At the time of your visit, please provide us with an up-to-date dental insurance card. Please note that most insurance plans will not pay for the entire cost of your oral healthcare.
Depending on your dental insurance:
- You may have to pay an office visit co-pay at the time of service.
- There may be a deductible, dollar limit, or excluded services.
- If you are unsure what your dental benefits cover, please contact your employer or dental insurance provider.
Affording Your Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure.
At Huffman Family Dentistry, we work with third party lender, CareCredit, to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every patient.
Enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
Payment is required at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, Discover, American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Call today to schedule your appointment with Huffman Family Dentistry.