- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable
- Dr. Peterson will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
Laser Assisted Dental Implants: The Tooth Replacement Method of Choice
When it comes to replacing your missing teeth, there’s no better option than dental implants. Implants resemble natural teeth and can be used to replace one or all of your teeth, making them a perfect treatment option for almost anyone.
Why Choose Implants?
- Look and feel just like natural teeth
- Offer a permanent solution to tooth loss
- Encourage healthy bone levels
- You can eat and speak just like you would with natural teeth
- Eliminates the need for removable prosthetics like dentures
- Any number of teeth can be replaced
Laser Assisted Dental Implant Treatment
Conventional dental implant therapy can be invasive. That’s why at Huffman Family Dentistry, we offer minimally invasive laser-assisted dental implant treatments as part of your smile rehabilitation.
With implants, you can enjoy one of the longest-lasting and reliable types of tooth replacement options available in modern dentistry.
What is Laser Assisted Dental Implant Treatment?
During traditional implant placement, a surgical flap is performed, implants are placed into the bone, and the soft tissue is sutured back into place. The implant is uncovered 3-4 months later when a crown is fixed to the implant.
With laser-assisted implant treatments, we use an advanced C02 laser to sterilize the surgical area and then to remove a small area of gingival tissue, thus eliminating any large incisions, also eliminating the need for sutures, which reduces the risk of bacterial infection. The surgical site heals faster and your discomfort is minimal.
After implant placement the area is allowed to heal for 3-4 months – during this time your bone will integrate with the implant, which provides adequate strength for a final crown to be placed on the implant. We uncover the integrated dental implant using the laser, an impression is taken, the final crown is made and then fixed to the implant.
Patient Education Video
To schedule your appointment, call our office today.
A Beautiful, Healthy Smile Awaits
Huffman Family Dentistry is exceptionally equipped to address your entire family’s oral health needs, no matter how routine or complex.