Your smile is what always adds up to your personality and charm. Your teeth have a big hand in boosting your confidence. A tooth loss can drain down this confidence and gaps in the teeth can lead to embarrassment, speech difficulties, and loss of self-esteem. It’s good that Dental implants were successfully invented.
What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental Implant is a procedure that makes it possible for replacing a root or roots of a tooth. In this process, an artificial tooth (teeth), made of titanium, is permanently implanted into your gum to substitute missing teeth. Like any tooth root, this implant is embedded in the jawbone. The aim of a dental implant is to produce a secure and natural looking tooth amongst the original teeth.
Why you should go for a Dental Implant? (Benefits)
- Dental implants have a high success rate, as believed by most Anchorage dentists.
- Dental implants give a natural feel and enable you to do normal things like eating and smiling without worrying about the dentures.
- Unlike bridges and dentures, dental implants do not involve the neighboring teeth.
- Dental Implants do not require artificial gum lines.
- Implants are made up of Titanium, which has the unique property of attracting bone cells to accumulate and grow around it, giving a natural look and feel.
- It helps maintain a healthy jawbone structure.
- Implants preserve bone. The presence of a dental implant signals to the body that this bone is still needed.
- It does not limit chewing efficiency.
- These are permanent and can be cleaned like natural teeth.
- The maintenance is less expensive.
Ask about Dental Implants from your Huffman Family Dentistry in Anchorage, if you wish to get your precious smile back!